UOB Lady's Card
- Unlocks a world that's tailored just for us. From shopping, dining, travel, wellness, money, connectivity – it's all there for the taking.
- Convert any shoes and bag purchases worth S$500 or more into a 6 or 12-month instalment plan with UOB Lady's LuxePay Plan
Visit UOBLadys.com/sg for the personalized service every lady deserves.
|Shop for the shoes and bags you have always wanted with absolute financial freedom. With the UOB Lady’s LuxePay Plan, you can shop anywhere in Singapore, overseas and online, and convert any shoes and bag purchases worth S$500 or more into a 6 or 12-month instalment plan, absolutely free!
UOB Lady’s LuxePay Plan terms and conditions apply. Find out more here.
|Asia's Dining Destination at Marina Bay Sands
Monthly Lucky Draw
Dine at minimum two (2) different participating dining outlets (with a minimum spend of S$50 in a single receipt at each participating dining outlet) to enter the Monthly Lucky Draw and stand a chance to win back your entire card spend for the month!*
Grand Lucky Draw
Dine at minimum 10 different participating dining outlets from now till 31 Aug 2013 (with minimum spend of S$50 in a single receipt at each participating dining outlet) and you could win a culinary trip to a Celebrity Chef Restaurant in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York, Paris, Sydney or Taipei!*
|Complimentary Access to Fitness First
To keep in shape and prepare yourself for some serious shopping sprees, hit the gym for a good workout with our compliments at Fitness First.
Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)
One George Street
One Raffles Quay
One Raffles Place
The Cathay (Picturehouse)
Sign up now and enjoy 1 years' annual fee waiver+
Rates & Fees
Do not have a UOB Credit Card?
- Complete an online application form
- Existing UOB Credit Card customer?
Get Your Card Tomorrow!
- Fax your signed application form and supporting documents to (65) 6397 6402 before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holiday) to receive your approved card on the next business day.
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) for both Principal and Supplementary Applicants
- Have supporting documents on hand
- Submit your application in just 10 minutes
Instant Approval at UOB Lite Branch
- For collection of your approved UOB Credit Cards on the same day, visit UOB Toa Payoh Lite Branch with the required supporting documents.
Collection details are as follows:BatchSubmissionApplication SubmittedCollection Time @ Branch1
Fridays11.00am - 12.00pm4.00pm212.00pm - 2.00pm6.00pm32.00pm - 4.00pm8.00pm4After 4.00pm2.00pm (next day)
- Other Ways to Apply
What are the supporting documents required?
^ For CPF Contribution History Statement submission, the maximum credit limit is calculated based on the CPF salary ceiling of S$5,000 per month. Submit your Latest 12 months’ CPF Contribution History online via http://www.uob.com.sg/submitcpfstmt.html (SingPass required)
* You can now print your Notices of Assessment at myTax Portal with your SingPass or IRAS PIN. The service is free. Log on to https://mytax.iras.gov.sg for more details.
- Mandatory Documents for Foreigners:
In addition to the above documents, please provide
- Employment Pass with at least 6 months’ validity; and
- A photocopy of Passport with at least 6 month validity (Principal and Supplementary Applicant); and
- Latest billing proof as per your local home address (e.g. telephone bill, utilities bill etc)
- For Existing UOB Credit Cardmembers:
Latest income documents as above are required if you wish to
(i) update the Credit Limit on your UOB Cards or there has been a change in your previous employment; or
(ii) apply for UOB CashPlus Application
Apply for UOB Supplementary Card
- Apply for a UOB Supplementary Credit Card for someone special, and we’ll get it wrapped up and delivered in 24 hours. There are no annual fee charges, and you get to decide on the credit limit.
- Download an application form here
UOB Credit Cards Referral Programme
- Refer your friends to UOB Credit Cards and get a FREE Fujiflim Instax Camera worth S$129*
- Click here to find out more