Be it cash for a family holiday or for an emergency, wouldn’t it be nice to know that you are financially ready for whatever life has in store for you?
PRUflexicash is a participating fixed-term policy that has been specially tailored to help you save for the future while giving you life protection and financial flexibility with a Yearly Cashback1.
- Get protected against Death, Terminal Illness2 and Total and Permanent Disability2 during the policy period where 100% of the sum assured plus any accumulated bonus3 will be payable.
Your choice of policy terms
- Choose a policy term of 15, 20 or 25 years, to help you save in the most comfortable way possible.
Enjoy Yearly Cashback1 in 3 smart ways
- Start the Yearly Cashback1 after the 2nd policy anniversary to enjoy 5% of the sum assured every year up to one year before the cover expiry date of the plan, to do as you wish.
- Defer receiving the Yearly Cashback1 till the end of the 10th policy anniversary or later, for potentially bigger payouts.
- Accumulate the Yearly Cashback1 and reinvest to receive a non-guaranteed interest of 3% p.a.4.
How it works
Mr Kee (male, non-smoker), age 35 next birthday, wants to set aside about S$393 a month for the next 25 years for the future university education of his son, James (male, non-smoker), age 1 next birthday.
He wants to receive at least S$18,000 yearly over 4 years to fund James’ university education when he reaches age 21.
See how PRUflexicash (25 years) will potentially help Mr Kee achieve this:
Mr Kee can look forward to total potential returns of up to S$177,510 (inclusive of Yearly Cashback1 of up to S$72,000 and maturity benefit of up to S$105,5105)
At the end of the 25th policy year, Mr Kee can look forward to a non-guaranteed maturity benefit of up to S$105,5105.
For as little as S$0.98 a day6 (S$30 per month), Mr Kee can add Payer Security III to his PRUflexicash policy, which ensures that James’ education plans will not be jeopardised in the event of Critical Illness, Total and Permanent Disability2 and Death.