You lead, you guide, you inspire. Respect and recognition welcome you, wherever you go.
While you believe that success is its own reward, you also savour all the other pleasures it brings - the most gratifying of which is an extremely comfortable lifestyle, for you and your family.
As a thoughtful provider, you want your loved ones to always have the best, come what may.
You want the assurance that those nearest and dearest to you will always be well looked after.
PruTerm Vantage, yet another offering from the PRUVantage portfolio, has been created especially for people at the pinnacle of achievement – it provides high-value yet flexible coverage that matches both your status as well as your needs.
With a minimum sum assured of S$1 million1, this term plan offers you peace of mind when there is a twist of fate. It’s an ideal way to ensure that your loved ones will enjoy comfort in the knowledge that they will have some money on hand should anything unfortunate happen to you.
Higher coverage, greater flexibility
- Give your family the protection they need, for 10 years or longer, depending on the premium term, if you so desire.
The reassurance of a lump sum
- In the event of Death or Terminal llness2, your family can draw comfort from the lump sum payment of the sum assured.
Also available for non-residents of Singapore3
- You don’t have to be a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident (PR) to sign up for PRUTerm Vantage—the policy is yours to enjoy even if you’re an expatriate spending a few years in Singapore, or a foreign national staying for just a short while.
Covers you till 100 years of age
- PRUTerm Vantage protects you against Death and Terminal Illness all the way until you reach 100 years of age4.
Works with the protection you already have
- PRUTerm Vantage also comes with an optional Accelerated Disability Benefit5, which covers you against Total and Permanent Disability (“TPD”), and provides greater peace of mind for you.
How PruTerm Vantage complements your existing insurance policies
- The customer:
Mr. Lim, who’ll be 40 years old on his next birthday, has 3 young children and is the family’s sole breadwinner. He has already planned for his retired life (along with his wife) as well as his children’s education needs.
- The need:
- The solution:
- The reassurance:
- The customer: