The rapidly evolving global futures markets provide increasing opportunities for investors.
At UOB Bullion and Futures Limited, we enable you access to trade a wide range of futures and option instruments such as financial, commodities, major currencies, energy, precious metals including spot gold/silver.
At a Glance
- Stock index futures and options
- Interest rate futures and options
- Spot FOREX margin trading
- Energy futures
- Precious metals on deferred basis, spot and options (without physical delivery)
- Precious metals futures
- Currency futures and options
- Allow trading in smaller, more affordable standard sizes at a low cost
- Convenience as there is no physical possession of the products
- Offer opportunities to hedge against any price fluctuation in the physical products or in your cash deposit
- Offer 24-hour global trading and timely information on market movements
- Competitive and cost-effective commission rates
- Provide connectivity to the Singapore Exchange Derivatives Trading (SGX-DT) as well as round-the-clock links to international financial exchanges, including the CME, LIFFE, CBOT, EUREX, OSE, HKFE, etc.
- Support various various trading platforms to suit the need of novices and professional traders
- Useful Links
- A minimum initial deposit of US$30,000 is required
- You must be at least 21 years of age to be authorized for trading
- You can download an application form (PDF: 252KB)
- Alternatively, you can call us at: +65 6494 6546 / 6539 / 6540
- Call us at +65 6494 6546 / 6539 / 6540
- Fax to us at +65 6534 1984
- Contact Us
- Email: email@example.com (Account application)
- Visit us at:
UOB Bullion and Futures Limited
80 Raffles Place
5th Storey UOB Plaza 1
Futures trading carries a high degree of risk.
As such transactions are highly leveraged or geared, relatively small market movements will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds deposited; this may work both for and against you.
You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited to maintain your position, and may face calls to top up your margin at short notice, failing which your position may be liquidated at a loss.
Other risks include possible illiquid market conditions, cross-jurisdictional risks affecting any margin deposited by you, currency risks and the inherent risks of electronic trading facilities.
This brief statement does not disclose all the material risks of futures trading.