Private Home Loan
UOB Property Loans Festive Promotion
Receive up to S$1,000* worth of shopping vouchers when you take up a property loan with us. Plus,
- No purchase of MRTA required
- *Terms and Conditions apply
|Property loan amount accepted per property||The Choice or Dairy Farm gift vouchers valued at|
|S$300,000 to S$1million||S$500|
|Year 1||FDP + 0.95%|
|Year 2 onwards|
|Legal Subsidy (For Refinancing only)||0.4% of loan amount, capped at S$1,800|
- All rates are quoted on a per annum basis. The current FDP is 0.6500% p.a. Rates quoted are non contractual till acceptance of the Bank's letter of offer.
- FDP refers to UOB's FD Property Loan Rate_36M which is calculated based on UOB's thirty-six (36) month Singapore Dollar Fixed Deposit rate for amounts less than S$50,000 or such other sum as UOB may specify.
- The â€śUnited Overseas Bank Limited (â€śUOBâ€ť) Property Loans â€“ Festive Promotionâ€ť (â€śPromotionâ€ť) is valid for property loans for (i) new purchase of Residential Property; (ii) refinancing of existing property loan in respect of Residential Property, from another bank; or (iii) additional facility(ies) to be secured against Residential Property that have yet to be mortgaged to UOB. â€śResidential Propertyâ€ť means a residential property located or situated in Singapore, and which has been issued with a Temporary Occupation Permit.
- To participate in the Promotion, customers will have to complete and submit the â€śFestive Promotion Sign Upâ€ť form that is available online by 28 February 2017. This Promotion is not valid with third party referral.
- Letter of offer issued by UOB in connection with the property loan has to be accepted by 7 March 2017.
- For property loans granted for new purchase of Residential Property, the loan amount will be computed based on the purchase price less the vouchersâ€™ value.
- MRTA stands for Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance policy.
- Generally, MRTA policy provides coverage for the outstanding home loan amount that has been taken up for the housing purchase. Generally, in the event of Death or Total and Permanent Disability of the insured within the coverage term, the MRTA policy will pay a lump sum amount to the estate of the insured. Terms of the MRTA policy may differ from policy to policy.
- UOB may vary these terms or suspend or terminate the Promotion without giving any notice.
Get The Financing Amount You Need
- Enjoy a loan of up to 80% of the purchase price or valuation of your home, whichever is lower.
- A Bridging Loan For A Smoother Transition
- Attractive Interest Rates And Benefits
- With UOB Private Home Loan, you can have complete peace of mind. For any query about your loan, contact our Call Centre from 8am - 8pm at 1800 388 2121 and our customer service officers will assist you.
Apply for New Loan
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and make your dream home a reality.
Leave your contact details and we will be in touch shortly
Got a question? Feel free to contact us:
Call Centre hotline:
1800 388 2121
(8am - 8pm)
Visit any UOB Group branch and speak to any Home Loans Specialist
Download the UOB Property Loan Application Form today.
Ask About Existing Loan
Require assistance on your existing UOB Property Loan?
Fill in the Customer Assistance form if you require assistance on your
existing UOB Property Loan.